hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Masatake Iwasaki <iwasak...@oss.nttdata.co.jp>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Removal of old hamlet package in 3.3+ or 3.4+
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2019 16:59:51 GMT
Thanks for working on this, Akira.

 > The only usage I can see is Apache Slider, however, the
 > functionalities of Apache Slider have been merged into YARN.

Do we have mailing lists other than yarn-dev to reach downstream developers?
It would be better to make it confident that old hamlet of Hadoop 3 is
used nowhere.

I'm +1 on making imcompatible change if this blocks another Java
migration issues,
while I don't see strong reason to hurry as I see the patch of YARN-9279.

Masatake Iwasaki