hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Takanobu Asanuma <tasan...@yahoo-corp.jp>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Use of AssertJ for testing
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2019 05:22:28 GMT
Thanks Akira. +1 for your opinion. I will review YARN-8943 after this discussion has finished.

- Takanobu

´╗┐on 2019/04/01 14:07, "Sree V"<sree_at_chess@yahoo.com.INVALID> wrote:

    My opinion:
    - Upgrade to JUnit5.- Use an Assertion Framework. Preferably, AssertJ as JUnit5 user guide
full of it.

    Thank you./Sree

        On Sunday, March 31, 2019, 9:37:52 PM PDT, Akira Ajisaka <aajisaka@apache.org>