Thanks for these positive feedbacks! The local community has voted the date and location to be 8/10, Beijing. So please book your time ahead if you have interest to join.
I have gathered a few topics, and some candidate places for hosting this meetup. If you would like to propose more topics, please nominate it here or ping me before this weekend (7/28, CST time).
Will update here when I have more to share. thx!

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 10.15.54.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-23 at 10.16.06.png

Thanks,

Junping

俊平堵 <junping_du@apache.org> 于2019年7月18日周四 下午3:28写道:

Hi, all!

I am glad to let you know that we are organizing Hadoop Contributors Meetup in China on Aug.

This could be the first time hadoop community meetup in China and many attendees are expected to come from big data pioneers, such as: Cloudera, Tencent, Alibaba, Xiaomi, Didi, JD, Meituan, Toutiao, Sina, etc.

We're still working out the details, such as dates, contents and locations. Here is a quick survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Y99RT3W where you can vote your prefer dates and locations if you would like to attend - the survey will end in July. 21. 12PM China Standard Time, and result will go public in next day.

Also, please feel free to reach out to me if you have a topic to propose for the meetup.  Will send out an update later with more details when I get more to share. Thanks!

Cheers,

Junping