hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinayakumar B <vinayakum...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] hadoop-thirdparty 1.0.0 release
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2020 06:56:35 GMT
Hi All,

Since Hadoop-3.3.0 release is around the corner, its time to release
hadoop-thirdparty's first ever release, without which hadoop-3.3.0 cannot
proceed for release.

Below are the tentative date for RC and release. Since there is no much
activity in this repo (other than the opentracing related one, which I just
merged), Keeping the plan little aggressive.
Please let me know any concerns regarding the same.

 RC-0     : 25-Feb-2020
Release : 03-Mar-2020 (after 7 days Voting)

-Vinay