hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Bharath Kumara Subramanian <codin.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Application Master High Availability
Date Tue, 11 Aug 2020 22:53:13 GMT
Thanks Eric & Wilfred.
To give you some context, I work on Apache Samza and we have streaming as a
service offering on top of YARN.
Ideally, we would like to ensure in the event of AM restarts, the container
it spawned can still be taken over by the new AM.

"Keep containers across application attempts" seems like an option that
might work for us.
Let me investigate and play with the parameter.

Appreciate your quick response.

Cheers,
Bharath