hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From "Wu,Jianliang(vip.com)" <jianliang...@vipshop.com>
Subject Re: Wire compatibility between Hadoop 3.x client and 2.x server
Date Tue, 13 Oct 2020 03:59:15 GMT
In our case, when nn has upgraded to 3.1.3 and dn’s version was still 2.6,  we found hive
to call getContentSummary method , the client and server was not compatible  because of hadoop3
added new PROVIDED storage type.

2020年10月13日 06:41,Chao Sun <sunchao@apache.org<mailto:sunchao@apache.org>>
写道:

本电子邮件可能为保密文件。如果阁下非电子邮件所指定之收件人,谨请立即通知本人。敬请阁下不要使用、保存、复印、打印、散布本电子邮件及其内容,或将其用于其他任何目的或向任何人披露。谢谢您的合作!
This communication is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain information that
is privileged and confidential. You are hereby notified that, if you are not an intended recipient
listed above, or an authorized employee or agent of an addressee of this communication responsible
for delivering e-mail messages to an intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this communication (including any attachments hereto) is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by a reply
e-mail addressed to the sender and permanently delete the original e-mail communication and
any attachments from all storage devices without making or otherwise retaining a copy.