hama-user mailing list archives

From tog <guillaume.all...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hama status /
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 09:07:51 GMT
Hi Edward

I have a test to do which is basically Sparce Mat Vec multiplication and Mat
norm computation. So that should be possible with Hama in its current state
I guess.
What do you mean by "sequentially executed"

Cheers
Guillaume

--

PGP KeyID: 1024D/47172155
FingerPrint: C739 8B3C 5ABF 127F CCFA  5835 F673 370B 4717 2155

http://cheztog.blogspot.com