hama-user mailing list archives

From tog <guillaume.all...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hama status /
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 16:19:09 GMT
Hi Edward,

I had a look to the benchmarks ...
Well a 5000 dense matrix multiply is roughly 30 seconds on my laptop. I have
been doing out-of-core parallel matrix factor on solve with dense systems up
to 350000
so I guess this is at least probably for larger matrix that Hama could be
interesting
Do you plan to do such tests with really huge matrices ?
Otherwise what is your business case ?

Cheers
Guillaume