hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how hams bsp is going to relate to pregel
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:55:24 GMT
Oh, sorry. I just deleted that phrase.

I'd like to say that the main goal of Hama (Hadoop Matrix) project is
a high-performance distributed matrix/graph computing solution. We
won't implement a algorithm library. In the future, the Hama will
consists of the BSP computing engine, and a set of few examples (e.g.,
matrix inversion, pagerank, ..., etc).

Of course, If someone contribute a nice and clean patch such as, a
implementation set of some algorithms or matrix/graph computing
framework based on Hama BSP, we'll accept them.

Is it clear enough for you?

Thanks. :)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon