hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: communication
Date Tue, 15 Feb 2011 00:37:42 GMT
You can understand it as a barrier count. After all peers have entered
the barrier using sync() method, the system proceeds to the next
superstep.

And, even if queues are empty, the bsp job won't stop until each
processes terminated. In SerializePrinting example case, the program
will be finished after the for loop is done and the count of
supersteps is same with a number of peers.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
http://blog.udanax.org