hama-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: About running hamma on an existing hadoop cluster
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2011 05:25:49 GMT
Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps in our wiki [1].
Actually this is very easy, you have to setup the HDFS name in the
hama-site.xml. (This is the adress where the namenode is available).
Don't forget to change the "bsp.master.address" from "local" to the
hostname of the machine.

Then you have to modify the "groomservers" file, this should be then
the same as the "slaves" file in hadoop.
Zookeeper get's started once you start the BSPMaster, it is embedded.

But that's all.

Good luck.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/hama/GettingStarted

--