hama-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Jungblut <thomas.jungb...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: pagerank problem
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 12:51:38 GMT
Hi,

Edward has already told you to use the graph creator, this won't work for
pagerank because this is for the SSSP example ;)
However, I thought that the file worked somehow some time ago, but I don't
really have the time to debug this.
But if it works with your file, this is fine ;)

The code to generate the pagerank graph is here:
http://code.google.com/p/hama-shortest-paths/source/browse/trunk/hama-gsoc/src/de/jungblut/hama/util/AdjacencyListCreator.java
The method called "createPageRankAdjacencyList()" is used for it, but be
aware that it uses lots of memory.
There is this file needed which contains urls delimited by "\n". (or in
every line is a url).
But I don't have this file anymore, which is worse. I remember processing
the stuff from dmoz.org, but I don't remember where I put the source code
to it.

I hope I helped you a bit, rather than confusing you ;)

--
Thomas Jungblut
Berlin <thomas.jungblut@gmail.com>