hama-user mailing list archives

From Bo Locker <locker.figh...@gmail.com>
Subject How to load pre-partitioned data separately?
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 08:54:28 GMT
Hello,
I want to use hama in large graph processing, but here comes the problem:
the graph data is pre-partitioned and I want each groom gets its own part.
The data looks like following:
1 2
1 3
2 3
2 4
3 4
Each line represents an edge in the graph. We pre-partition the graph into
several parts and each groom holds one part.
I wonder if this problem could be fixed. How could i deal with it? Should I
load the data first, then let each groom get its own part by communication,
or should I use the Partition class? Some suggestions must be appreciated.
Thank you...
ps. The graph data is extremely large, about 10 billion nodes.