hama-user mailing list archives

From Chui-Hui Chiu <cch...@tigers.lsu.edu>
Subject Re: How to compile a new Hama application?
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2012 15:11:48 GMT
Hello,

I tried to compile an official example, SSSP, with the following command.
javac -classpath "<Hama root>/*.jar:<Hadoop root>/*.jar" <Hama source
root>/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/hama/examples/SSSP.java

This is one of the 76 similar error messages.
<Hama source
root>/examples/src/main/java/org/apache/hama/examples/SSSP.java:23: package
org.apache.hadoop.fs does not exist
import org.apache.hadoop.fs.Path;

The pre-built packages seem to be not properly imported.  Do you have any
idea?

Mnay thanks,
Chiu