hama-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Xirog <k0stasx1...@gmail.com>
Subject Compute function calls
Date Tue, 30 Apr 2013 18:05:56 GMT
 How does Hama (graph) call the compute function? I've managed to load my
graph into the system the way I want it, all the nodes and the edges and
everything, but I can't figure out how hama calls the compute function...

According to the  Pregel paper, the compute function is called , in the
beginning of the program run, (in superstep 0) and every time that
node receives a message from another node...

Is there something I can read where it will tell me how Hama (graph) works
in the background?

Thanks in Advance
-k