hama-user mailing list archives

From Chia-Hung Lin <cli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: BSP Task Input/InputSplit Filename
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 14:27:15 GMT
My understanding is that you can configure path during constructing a job.

    HamaConfiguration conf = new HamaConfiguration();
    conf.set("my.path","/path/to/file")
    BSPJob bsp = new BSPJob(conf, MyBSP.class);

And wihtin customized BSP class e.g. MyBSP calls

    BSPPeer.getConfiguration();

to retrieve the file name.

Or FileInputFormat makes use of Configuration set input path with the
key "bsp.input.dir". Path should be able to obtain using
conf.get("bsp.input.dir") when performing computation.