hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: BSP Task Input/InputSplit Filename
Date Tue, 21 May 2013 23:16:53 GMT
Hi,

Short answer is no, we don't provide API for what you are trying to do.

However, it can be added easily. See BSPPeerImpl.initInput() method,
InputSplit interface and FileSplit classes.

Why do you need that function? If there's reasonable necessity, Let's
add it together.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon