hama-user mailing list archives

From Jiwon Seo <ji...@stanford.edu>
Subject Re: Re: Loading binary file in Hama (with graph API)
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 22:36:44 GMT
Edward, thanks for your reply.

Right, I checked that PartitioningRunner is the only place that calls the
convertRecord method.

However, it is not clear how that class is related to the GraphJobRunner
class.
The loadVertices() method in the GraphJobRunner does not call the
convertRecord method as in PartitioningRunner::bsp().

Is the GraphJobRunner::loadVertices() not used for loading vertices?
If it is used, how is it related to PartitioningRunner::bsp()? It would be
helpful to know the (rough) call stack from PartitioningRunner to
GraphJobRunner (or vice versa).

Thanks,

-Jiwon

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hama/trunk/core/src/main/java/org/apache/hama/bsp/PartitioningRunner

>On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Jiwon Seo <jiwon@stanford.edu> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to understand how vertex loading is done in hama.
>>
>> The part that I don't understand is, the relation between
VertexInputReader