hama-user mailing list archives

From Steven van Beelen <smcvbee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BSP Task Input/InputSplit Filename
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 07:42:57 GMT
For a project I'm trying to implement an Inverted Indexing algorithm, which
has a 'term' and 'postingslist', in which the postings list consists of a
'document id' and 'payload' (in my case term frequency per document).
I was thinking of inserting multiple different documents and taking the
filename as documentID, hence the necessity.
But I've found a way to work around this problem of mine by using different
input which does not require the filename to be retrievable in a BSP task.

If I will be needing it later on in my project and am working on it, I'll
let you know.

Thanks for the help thus far!