Dear Sir:
            I am a college student from China.I majored in computer science and get a very strong interest in cloud computing.Recently I access the Apache Hama project and begin to read the source code for a couple of weeks. It is quite helpful to get better understand the panoramic view of Hama architecture especially to a rookie and I have learnt a lot in programming by doing this. But I have some questions during the study ( please see Question.doc attachment ) , so I send this email to you and look forward to your replys.

           With my highest respect at this very moment!

                                                                                                          Sincerely yours,Liu Xin