hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hama seemingly not using multiple nodes on cluster
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 04:27:10 GMT
Hi,

Please check whether hama cluster is correctly setup. If cluster is
correctly setup as a fully distributed mode, you'll see the logs like
this:

$ tail -f logs/hama-edward-bspmaster-master.log
2013-11-08 13:21:43,667 INFO org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPMaster: Starting RUNNING
2013-11-08 13:21:51,306 INFO org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPMaster:
groomd_slave1_50000 is added.
2013-11-08 13:21:51,317 INFO org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPMaster:
groomd_slave2_50000 is added.

And please set the number of tasks in job configuration.

gJob.setNumBspTask(3);

Then it will work. :)

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon