hama-user mailing list archives

From Ammar Sahib <ammar.sa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: loading vertices into RAM
Date Fri, 17 Jan 2014 11:50:17 GMT
Hi

I am trying to evaluate the different implementation below:

- ListVerticesinfo: loads vertices into array list.
- MapVerticesinfo: loads vertices into tree map.
- DiskVerticesInfo: loads vertices into a local file.

When using the conf.setClass method I got an error. Below is sample of my code:
HamaConfiguration conf = new HamaConfiguration();
conf.setClass("hama.graph.vertices.info","org.apache.hama.graph.ListVerticesInfo");

The error I am getting is:
The method setClass(String, Class<?>, Class<?>) in the type Configuration is not
applicable for the arguments (String, String).

However I found that I can use conf.set method.

Can someone tell me what is I am doing wrong?

On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:01 AM, Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teofili@gmail.com>
and OffHeapVerticesInfo for loading vertices off heap, which is available
with 0.6.3 as well if I recall correctly.
Tommaso