hama-user mailing list archives

From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: modifying the edge cost in HAMA graph
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2014 03:53:50 GMT
BTW, why do you need to modify the edge's weight?

On Sat, Jan 25, 2014 at 11:32 AM, Ammar Sahib <ammar.sahib@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi Edward,
>
> I tried to use the setCost in the Edge class but this method is not visible. When I checked
the source code I find it not declared to be public. Correct me if I am wrong, should public
keyword be added?

> void setCost(EDGE_VALUE_TYPE cost) {
>     this.cost = cost;
>   }
>

> On Sunday, January 12, 2014 2:59 AM, Edward J. Yoon <edwardyoon@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
>   void setCost(EDGE_VALUE_TYPE cost) {
>     this.cost = cost;
>   }
>
> It seems there's no different edge cost and edge value. I'll remove
> one of them.
>
> 1. http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hama/trunk/graph/src/main/java/org/apache/hama/graph/Edge.java
>

> On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 8:52 AM, Ammar Sahib <ammar.sahib@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Is it possible to change the edge cost after adding it in Apache graph? I tried to
find a setter for this but I only found a getter. Another question is what is the difference
between edge cost and edge value in HAMA graph?

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon