hama-user mailing list archives

From "康雪丹" <xiaokangki...@qq.com>
Subject How to get the number of messages between different groomservers?
Date Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:13:25 GMT
Hello,     Now,I can get the total messages like this:"TOTAL_MESSAGE_SENT=51",while I just
want to know  the number of messages between different groomservers.How can I do that?Are
there any functions to invoke to count the messages between different groomservers?
     I have tried to count the messages between different groomservers before sending every
messages.But it's unconvenient to do that.What's more,the count is always 0.My code are as
follows:
     for(Edge edge:getEdges()){
           String neiboName = getDestinationPeerName(edge);
           if(neiboName.equals(getPeer().getPeerName()){
                  count++;
           }
     }
     Could any one help me to solve this problem?
     Thanks a lot!
     Best Wishes!