hama-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Edward J. Yoon" <edwardy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Aggregator problem
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2014 22:00:40 GMT
Please attach your MessageCore.

On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 11:37 PM,  <ikapoura@csd.auth.gr> wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> i downloaded hama-trunk a few days ago and till now I am trying to resolve
> the following problem that came up:
>
> My program runs without errors without aggregators. When I set the
> aggregator class to be used, I have the following error (which is like "cant
> find the message class" when the java file exists in the package!):
>
> corever2 is the package and MessageCore is the name of the class.
>
> java.io.IOException: can't find class: corever2.MessageCore because
> corever2.MessageCore
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.io.AbstractMapWritable.readFields(AbstractMapWritable.java:204)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.io.MapWritable.readFields(MapWritable.java:146)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.graph.GraphJobMessage.readFields(GraphJobMessage.java:129)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPMessageBundle$1.next(BSPMessageBundle.java:108)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPMessageBundle$1.next(BSPMessageBundle.java:78)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$LocalMessageManager.transfer(LocalBSPRunner.java:356)
>         at org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPPeerImpl.sync(BSPPeerImpl.java:381)
>         at org.apache.hama.graph.GraphJobRunner.bsp(GraphJobRunner.java:133)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:258)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:288)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:212)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> java.io.EOFException
>         at java.io.DataInputStream.readFully(DataInputStream.java:180)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.io.Text.readFields(Text.java:265)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.graph.GraphJobMessage.readFields(GraphJobMessage.java:136)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPMessageBundle$1.next(BSPMessageBundle.java:108)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPMessageBundle$1.next(BSPMessageBundle.java:78)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$LocalMessageManager.transfer(LocalBSPRunner.java:356)
>         at org.apache.hama.bsp.BSPPeerImpl.sync(BSPPeerImpl.java:381)
>         at org.apache.hama.graph.GraphJobRunner.bsp(GraphJobRunner.java:133)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:258)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:288)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:212)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> 14/02/23 18:30:23 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during BSP execution!
> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Unknown message type:
> GraphJobMessage [flag=0, map=null, vertexId=, vertexValue=null]
>         at
> org.apache.hama.graph.GraphJobRunner.parseMessages(GraphJobRunner.java:590)
>         at org.apache.hama.graph.GraphJobRunner.bsp(GraphJobRunner.java:136)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:258)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:288)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:212)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> 14/02/23 18:30:23 ERROR bsp.LocalBSPRunner: Exception during BSP execution!
> java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException:
> java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Unknown message type:
> GraphJobMessage [flag=0, map=null, vertexId=, vertexValue=null]
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerGet(FutureTask.java:222)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.get(FutureTask.java:83)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$ThreadObserver.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:315)
>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
> Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Unknown message type:
> GraphJobMessage [flag=0, map=null, vertexId=, vertexValue=null]
>         at
> org.apache.hama.graph.GraphJobRunner.parseMessages(GraphJobRunner.java:590)
>         at org.apache.hama.graph.GraphJobRunner.bsp(GraphJobRunner.java:136)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.run(LocalBSPRunner.java:258)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:288)
>         at
> org.apache.hama.bsp.LocalBSPRunner$BSPRunner.call(LocalBSPRunner.java:212)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:439)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:303)
>         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:138)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:895)
>         at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:918)
>         ... 1 more
> 14/02/23 18:30:25 INFO bsp.BSPJobClient: Current supersteps number: 1
> 14/02/23 18:30:25 INFO bsp.BSPJobClient: Job failed.
>
>
> The only thing I managed to figure is that this comes up when the
> aggregators are enabled.
>
> Thank you.
>



-- 
Edward J. Yoon (@eddieyoon)
Chief Executive Officer
DataSayer, Inc.

Mime
View raw message