hama-user mailing list archives

From 张沛然 <zhangpeiran1...@gmail.com>
Subject Question
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:40:33 GMT
Hello:
 I  get confused about hama graph ,take the SSSP as example:
input :4 vertexs and4 edges
         1\t2:2\t3:3
         2\t4:4
         3\t4:1
         4

I guess it will process like below:
  superstep 0:vertex1,2,3,4 do computer()
                    that's :vertex1 sent message of value 2 to vertex2
                               vertex1 sent message of value 3 to vertes3
                                vertex1,2,3,4 voteToHalt() and get inactive;
 superstep 1:only vertex 2,3 o compute()
                   that's  vertex 2,3 received message and update value
                             vertex 2 sent message of value 6 to vertex4
                             vertex 3 sent message of value 4 to vertex4
                            vertex 2,3 voteToHalt()
 superstep 2 :only vertex 4 do computer()
                    that's  vertex4 received message and update value
 then ,all the vertexs is inactive ,the processing is over!  I run it in
pseudo-distributed modes .
1)Is it right???
2)I think all the processing just need 1 iteration,but when I set the
maxIteration to 1,the result is not right!! It show that the vertex4 has
not update its value, I wonder know why their is no supertetp2 and when a
iteration is over???
Thanks a lot.I just get mad......