hama-user mailing list archives

From "步青云" <mailliup...@qq.com>
Subject How do Hama count the Total Message Received?
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 08:46:21 GMT
Hello,
      Every one. I got a problem.
      When I run a hama job with different task num, the total message received is different.
For example, when I set the tasks num as 10, the total message received is 2338859. While
for the same input, If I set the tasks num as 20,  the total message received is 3035567.
I'm sure my input settings is right.
     So I want to know, How do hama count the total message received? Because I'm doing experiment,
I need to know the total message.
     Anyone could help me? Thanks a lot.