hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Vineet Goel <vvin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] HAWQ 2.0.0-incubating Release
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2016 01:50:10 GMT
Radar,

The whole point of cutting a branch was to stabilize it for the first
release. Why would we discard it and start a new one from master? Any
changes since the 2.0.0-incubating branch needs to go in the next release
scope (unless selective back-porting is necessary to meet the first release
scope).

Thanks
-Vineet