hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Guo <paul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help on HAWQ Build
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2017 00:35:37 GMT
Hi Ketan,

As Kyle said, we include Google Test in our code, however if we look
at the Makefile in the root path, i.e. GNUmakefile.in, we build it before
building other components  automatically.

Generally speaking, to install hawq, you install those dependencies (refer
the installation
wiki or contrib/hawq-docker/centos6-docker/hawq-dev/Dockerfile), then
run configure with your options and then run "make install" in the root
path,
and hawq installation will be done.

As to your case, your log is short so I do not know who reports this error,
but I suspect googletest has not been built or build fails (but if google
test build
fails make should exit immediately), so please make sure the first build
starts at
the root path and please check google test framework build logs if
googletest
build fails (depends/thirdparty/googletest/build/CMakeFiles/*.log).

Regards.