hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Weinan Wang <wew...@pivotal.io>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: Apache HAWQ 2.4.0.0 Release (RC1)
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 07:31:31 GMT
+1.
I downloaded the source tarball and the verify steps as follow:

1. checked hash and signature as well as rat check passed.
2. build, install, initialize and run HAWQ all passed
3. installed the vectorized execution plugin and tested the feature.

Hongxu Ma <interma@outlook.com> 于2018年9月17日周一 下午3:26写道: