hawq-dev mailing list archives

From Liu Ted <tedl...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject 回复:Apache project meetup in ShangHai Sep 21st
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2019 22:14:27 GMT
Hi Willem, What's the current status if the captioned meeting in Shanghai on Seot. 21st? Has
the venue and time been decided yet?

Best regards,

Ted Liu,
ASF Member, Sponsor Ambassador, Incubator PMC Member

  2019 年 8 月 21 日周三 10:55,Willem Jiang<ningjiang@apache.org> 写道:
 Hi,

We would like to hold a meetup in ShangHai Sep 21st by inviting some
Apache members ( Craig Russell, Justin Mclean, Willem Jiang)and some
apache projects committers in China like we did last year.

We hold this meetup can help Apache projects to know each other in
China. As there are lot of Apache project committers are based in east
China,  we can leverage this opportunity to let Apache know better
about the committers in China and give us some advice to build up
health community.

The discussion topic of meetup could be:
How to be the TLP of ASF?
How can we help ASF know better about China?
How can we help more Chinese know better about ASF?

If you are interested about this meetup, please drop an email to
ningjiang AT apache.org with the information of your name, phone
number and the project name before Sep 18th 12 PM. We will send you
detail information of the meetup later.

Please forward the mail to your friend who may be interested about this event.

Willem