hawq-dev mailing list archives

From 姚佳丽 <jiali_...@126.com>
Subject Re:Re:Re: HAWQ-2.5.0.0 Release
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2020 07:26:09 GMT
Hi all,

Thanks very much for your release input. Then we will setup HAWQ 2.5.0.0 Release scope as
following
Candidate List:
New Feature: Support Cloud authentication
New Feature: Support managing user in cloud environment
New Feature: Support HDFS/HIVE protocol external table with ORC/TEXT/CSV format
New Feature: Add basic memory management for ORC external table

I will create related task list in Jira.
Current Release candidate is Dec.31 2020.

Any comments is appreciated.

Thanks

Jiali

在 2020-07-31 11:02:37,"姚佳丽" <jiali_yao@126.com> 写道: