hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Daniel Cryans" <jdcry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting to work with HBase
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 13:55:08 GMT
Hi Naama,

I think the best way for the moment is to look at the JUnit tests in the
src/test folder to see some API usage. As you can read in the
FAQ<http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Hbase/FAQ>,
the class TestHBaseCluster is a really good exemple to start with. And for
HQL, I prefer to use it to build tables, insert a bunch of data fast and do
some quick queries.

Jean-Daniel