hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Naama Kraus" <naamakr...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems compiling with 0.16.1 jar
Date Sun, 16 Mar 2008 08:26:59 GMT
Hi All,

I've downloaded hadoop-0.16.1-hbase.jar from
http://hadoop.apache.org/core/releases.html
I try to implement a simple program, and I am stuck in the following line of
code:

BatchUpdate b = new BatchUpdate(new Text(k));

My compiler complain that the above constructor is undefined. It is only
familiar with the default constructor.

Can anyone hint on what am I doing wrong ?

Thanks, Naama

--
oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo
00 oo 00 oo