hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Naama Kraus" <naamakr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems compiling with 0.16.1 jar
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 08:01:51 GMT
Hi St.Ack,

Thanks a lot for the detailed instructions.
You mentioned that you plan a release candidate in the coming week. If you
come up with one, would you mind notifying the forum ?

Another question is whether it would be still possible to run HBase to use
the lcoal file system (for development purposes of-course) as noted in
http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/docs/current/api/overview-summary.html#runandconfirm?

Thanks,
Naama

--
oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo 00 oo
00 oo 00 oo