hbase-user mailing list archives

From Jim Kellerman <...@powerset.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release hbase 0.1.0 (Candidate 0)
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 17:48:27 GMT
There has been some negative feedback on the release candidate.

What I'd like people to do is vote on the following issues.
Are they blockers (+1 if they are a blocker, -1 if not)?

HBASE-527 RegexpRowFilter does not work when there are columns from multiple families.

HBASE-476 RegexpRowFilter behaves incorectly when there are multiple store files (is this
still an issue in the release candidate?)

HBASE-537 HBase no longer waits for hdfs to exit safe mode

HBASE-534 Stores retaining references to long-deleted mapfiles

Others?

If you feel strongly about these issues and that they must block the
0.1.0 release, vote +1. If a fix could wait for 0.1.1 please vote -1.

Thanks.

---