hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Clint Morgan" <clint....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filter omitting columns
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:18:42 GMT
I was having a similar problem as well. Though I've never used just
the column families to specify the columns (eg always fully qualified
col names like family:col) . Maybe you can try my patch and see if it
fixes your problem.

Also you can give a null value for the row key regexp if you don't
want to use it in RegExpRowFilter.

-clint