hbase-user mailing list archives

From David Alves <dr-al...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Batch update gain
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 17:45:45 GMT
Hi
	Yes I was thinking of batch (multiple rows) updates, but only then I
realized that the old commit with lock methods were deprecated so forget
I mentioned it.
	About HBASE-581 I'll drop my comments in JIRA.
	In another note in my application I have a region that became offline.
Is there a way of making if online again (I restarted the application
several times and it didn't help)?

Regards
David Alves