hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Leffel" <daniel.lef...@gmail.com>
Subject Region Server Processes Exit Unexpectedly during Moderate Load MapReduce
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 16:07:39 GMT
Hi,
I'm new to HBase and investigating it for use in our large production
environment. Largely, I'm quite impressed by the possibilities.

One bit of behavior I'm noticing is that region servers tend to quit
unexpectedly during moderately loaded map/reduce jobs without really any
helpful information in the logs as to why.

Is the behavior expected? How else should I be troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance!

Danny Leffel