hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: region offline after DELETE
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 17:47:00 GMT
Thanks for filing HBASE-568.  I just tried it and it looks like its a
bug in HQL for sure.

Here's how it works.  The table is offlined and then removed.  The
remove is throwing exception so table is left in the offlined state.

FYI, we probably won't fix HBASE-568.  We're about to deprecate HQL and
replace it with something else.  Will keep the  list posted....

St.Ack