hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Spiros Papadimitriou" <spapa...@gmail.com>
Subject master.jsp reports Hadoop version, not HBase
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 17:20:19 GMT
This got me quite confused for a while, when I upgraded from 0.16.0 to
0.1.0, but the web GUI was still showing the old version. I guess master.jsp
should import oah.hbase.util.VersionInfo rather than
oah.hadoop.util.VersionInfo.  I checked trunk on SVN and master.jsp still
reports the Hadoop version number, not HBase.  Actually, it may not be a bad
idea to display both hadoop and hbase versions on the webapp, now that they
aren't necessarily the same.

Spiros