hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Daniel Cryans" <jdcry...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to make a backup on hbase or migrate data into another cluster ?
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2008 12:19:40 GMT
Mmmm... Since one of HBase goal is reliability, it seems strange that you're
afraid of losing your data ;)

Regards dumping your data somewhere, there is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HBASE-48 that aims to do that. You can
vote for it if your really need it or even provide a patch. The other
solution is to to it by yourself. Sorry if solution is not adequate.

Jean-Daniel