hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Marcus Herou" <marcus.he...@tailsweep.com>
Subject Re: Nutch + HBase
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:19:18 GMT
Hi.

I have (of course) created my own crawling arch but really want to reuse
many of the good plugins which is written out there but I feel that the data
which Nutch fetches and parses is not in any way optimal for integrating
with other apps.
/M

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 8:49 AM, Isabel Drost <apache_mahout@isabel-drost.de>
wrote:

> On Wednesday 18 June 2008, Dennis Kubes wrote:
> > was to
> > may the Nutch architecture itself more flexible.  This is what I have
> > been terming Nutch 2 and what I have been currently working on.
>
> Sounds interesting. Can you point me to any further information or
> discussion
> threads on Nutch 2?
>
> Isabel
>
> --
> While it may be true that a watched pot never boils, the one you don'tkeep
> an
> eye on can make an awful mess of your stove.            -- Edward Stevenson
>  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
> '---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xmpp://MaineC.@spaceboyz.net>

+46702561312
marcus.herou@tailsweep.com