hbase-user mailing list archives

From "Billy Pearson" <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com>
Subject Thrift ScanEntry Object Question
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 02:54:24 GMT
when I pull some results the come back in array that are thrift object
example

$hbase = thrift connection
$data = $hbase->scannerGet($id);
print_r($data);
[php ouput]
thrift_code_ScanEntry Object
(
    [row] => rownamehere
    [columns] => Array
        (
            [x:self] =>data
        )

)
1
[/php output]

The problem I am haveing is working with the data I can not extract the
column->x:self->data out I get error now matter what I try

example

print_r($data['columns'])
I get this error
PHP Fatal error:  Cannot use object of type thrift_code_ScanEntry as array

so its not returning a php array for php to work with so I have tryed to do
$x = new thrift_code_ScanEntry();
$output = $x->write($data1);
echo $output;
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method
thrift_code_ScanEntry::writeStructBegin()

so I am lost in the massive code base of thrift trying to track down how to
read the data out of a ScanEntry Object. any help or examples would be nice!

Billy