hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issue with NotServingRegionException
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 17:49:15 GMT
Hi Nickolai,

Thanks for the logs.

Could you try the following, please?

  $ HBASE_ROOT_LOGGER=DEBUG,console hbase shell 2>&1 | tee client.log
  hbase(main):001:0> scan 'page-repository', ['notthere:']

and then compress and send the resulting file 'client.log'?

Thanks!

Then, please try:

  $ hbase shell
  hbase(main):001:0> disable 'page-repository'
  hbase(main):002:0> enable 'page-repository'

and let me know if this resolves the problem for you.

Hope this helps,

   - Andy