hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nickolai Toupikov <nickolai.toupi...@deri.org>
Subject Re: Issue with NotServingRegionException
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 15:09:42 GMT
Hi Andrew,
I did as you said,
restarted  the server and then asked it to get record
'http://sws.geonames.org/1326410/' from table 'page-repository'.The
reply in the shell was similiar to the one i mentioned in the first email.
I attach the logs for the operation.
I will compile the unexpected shutdown logs and send them ASAP.

Thanks alot for your help,
Nickolai