hbase-user mailing list archives

From Nickolai Toupikov <nickolai.toupi...@deri.org>
Subject Re: Issue with NotServingRegionException
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 09:19:02 GMT
Hi Andrew,
Thank you very much for your help. I tried to do as you said, although i
did not understand what you meant by "console" : conserver console? then
why use tee?
anyway It seems I have a problem with log4j - or is it normal? the log4j
properties file is in conf directory (I checked)

    (org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration).

I still send you the log file because there seems to be something else:
" scan '.META.' " throws exception saying '.META.' is not a valid table
name: I had copy-pasted the line from hbase help.

Disabling/enabling the page-repository causes the same exceptions as the
get request

Thanks again,
Nickolai