hbase-user mailing list archives

From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Re: Issue with NotServingRegionException
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2008 22:05:53 GMT
Nickolai:

I took a look at the logs.tar.gz.  Again, please upgrade.  I see an
instance of HBASE-766/778 ('2008-08-02 00:00:00,677 INFO
org.apache.hadoop.hbase.master.ServerManager: Received MSG_REPORT_CLOSE:
page-repository,http://dbpedia.org/resource/Les_Semi-auto_M%C3%A9caniques,1216448364079:
java.io.FileNotFoundException: File does not exist:
hdfs://hadoop1.sindice.net:54310/hbase/page-repository/1105668475/field/mapfiles/2633697350974972320/data').

These might actually be the root reason why your cluster is damaged.
Regions are failing to deploy because of a FileNotFoundException.  The
master then tries to deploy elsewhere, again the deploy fails, and so on.

St.Ack