hbase-user mailing list archives

From Andrew Purtell <apurt...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Issue with NotServingRegionException
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:02:55 GMT
Hello Nickolai,

When your regions unexpectedly closed, is/was there anything
logged to the regionserver and master logs at those times?

As for your problem right now, please consider stopping, moving
the old log files out of the way, and then restarting. Please
then try to access your table. Then, please send the resulting
master and region server logs. I'll be happy to take a look.

Thanks,

    - Andy