hbase-user mailing list archives

From Przemek <prze...@subrecord.org>
Subject Re: scanning with custom filter problem
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2008 04:31:13 GMT
stack wrote:
> You have a default constructor in your filter?  Want to paste code into
> an issue and describe how to the manufacture the issue so others can
> share your pain?
> St.Ack

Stack, Clint thanks guys! Works like a charm :) Yeah, I missed a default
constructor. Those swallowed exceptions misled me. I should have looked
at the sources. I suppose a local instance is created by my non-default
constructor and remote is deserialized, but instantiated by newInstance
so actually by that missing constructor I didn't have.

Przemek

--
SubRecord - Enterprise Aspects Stack
http://subrecord.org